3T Integra Team Stem 2013/14
|Options||110mm LIMITED STOCKS|
|Description||Integra is the stem for today's roadbike cockpit: Garmin-ready, to give advanced riders a dashboard for your performance and navigation data. This stem includes the Garmin mount which is usually £60 SRP.
- Supplied with the standard aero faceplate so the stem is aerodynamic even without a Garmin in place
- Integra houses and protects Garmin EdgeÂ® head units, improving security, aerodynamics, and appearance
- Stem supplied complete with Garmin Integra Mount
- Garmin unit twist-clicks in to Integra Mount, protecting the device from knocks
- Supports the screen at an ideal angle for at-a-glance view of critical performance or navigation data
- Improves airflow around the stem
- If electronic gearing is used the cables can be routed internally
Integra stem is ridden by Christian Vande Velde and squad members of Team Garmin-Sharp-Barracuda.